As a family business in the 7th Generation Wüsthof has been producing knives in the blade city of Solingen since 1814.
Excellent quality, sustainable performance and innovative ideas guarantee that production is one of the most advanced of its kind.
The traditional company is one of the premium manufacturers of high-quality knives for cooking such as chef's knives, special knives, utility knives, utility knives and other kitchen accessories or kitchen utensils such as scissors, the useful knife block as many other offers around exceptionally sharp knife blades.
From the cutting workshop to the optimal use of chef's knives, paring knives or bread knives, the high-quality knife sharpener or sharpening rod, the blade-protecting cutting board or the practical knife set - you will always find a sleek gift idea in the Wüsthof range.
- Essential helper in every household: whether as universal scissors or household scissors, food scissors or herb scissors, these kitchen scissors from Wüsthof are a real all-rounder and therefore a versatile classic in the kitchen drawer
- Precise and durable: the practical kitchen scissors with the sharp blades made of stainless steel will delight you: thanks to the precision cut, ergonomically shaped handle rings and the robust workmanship
- Versatile: with the multi-purpose scissors you can cut foods such as strong herringbones or fish fins just as precisely as e.g. chives, flowers, paper, cord, packaging - the twist lock opener on the handle is also useful
- Kitchen scissors from Wüsthof are available in many designs. Other high-quality kitchen utensils e.g. for knife storage (knife block sets), for knife sharpening (e.g. sharpening rod, sharpening stone) and professional chef's knives can be found in the Wüsthof range
- Wüsthof - For over 200 years, we have been producing professional chef's knives and kitchen tools in Solingen for private household and professional kitchens. Wüsthof stands for cutting - for the moment when the knife glides effortlessly through fresh food