The Eau Good glass filter water bottle by Black + Blum uses traditional Japanese Binchotan charcoal to make your tap water taste great. The bottle with its comfortable curvaceous shape is made from hand-blown borosilicate glass. It includes a protective neoprene sleeve, a Binchotan charcoal filter and a stainless steel coil to secure charcoal in place. The natural cork and silicone stopper is held securely in place by the reassuring stainless steel ring, so there is no danger of the bottle leaking in your bag. Also, the fabric loop makes it easy to carry your bottle while on the go and it also helps you pull the stainless steel ring to secure the stopper.
Binchotan is an active carbon made from holm oak branches and is renowned for its ability to soften water, add good minerals and absorb unwanted tastes and odours, such as chlorine. It has an incredibly porous surface with tiny cavities, just 1 gram has a surface area in excess of 500 m2. The ions of contaminants are attracted to the surface of the active carbon, where they will be held. Minerals such as calcium, iron and magnesium are released back into the water enhancing its taste and health benefits.
- Makes tap water taste great
- Includes ?1 Binchotan active charcoal filter (6 month lifespan)
- Vacuum packed, sterilized and immediately ready for use binchotan charcoal
- Neoprene sleeve included for protection and insulation
- Includes stainless steel coil to secure charcoal in place
- Comfortable to hold and drink from
- Fabric carry strap
- Dimensions: 8xH24cm
- Natural cork&silicone stopper secured by stainless steel closing ring
- Hand-blown, highly resistant borosilicate glass bottle
- BPA free silicone
- Dishwasher safe without stopper
- Remove the binchotan from the bottle before washing