Pan for different cooking styles: searing, sautéing, browning, simmering… Perfect for preparing large quantities and for sautéed potatoes.
The high edges limit projections when cooking meat. The Mineral B Element frying pan is manufactured in heavy quality iron, a 100% natural material with protective organic beeswax finish. It is guaranteed coating-free (no PFAO or PTFE) and no chemicals have been added.
The material has naturally stick-resistant properties due to gradual seasoning, the more it’s being used, the better it cooks and the less it sticks.
The frying pan reaches high temperatures and quickly seals food flavours, juices and nutrients. Excellent caramelization of food.
- All cook tops including induction
- Heavy quality iron, gauge 2,5mm, coated with beeswax: organic protective finish against oxidation, facilitates seasoning
- Season when first used
- Gradual seasoning : the more it’s being used, the better it cooks. The blacker it gets, the less it sticks.
- Undeformable thick skirt
- Riveted handle with hanging hole
- Eco-friendly, recyclable and long-lasting product
- Tip: preheat using a little fat
- Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.