The Emile Henry Utensil Pot
The Emile Henry Utensil Pot is a stylish and useful countertop piece designed to keep all your favorite kitchen tools at hand.
Our Utensil pot is practical and elegant. Its inclined base allows you to place small utensils at the front and large ones behind, so you can find the one you want quickly and easily! Made from HR ceramic, it is heavy and stable, even if only half full. Available in 7 different colors, it is elegant and sleek on the countertop.
The Emile Henry Utensil Pot Made From HR Ceramic
Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250°C/500°F).
Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an aging effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using HR technology (high resistance)
- Extremely hard glaze; ceramic kitchenware does not scratch, does not craze and is durable for everyday use.
- Pieces can be used in the oven, in the refrigerator or left on a countertop.
- Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.