Hagerty Silver Gloves, Silversmith’s gloves to clean and maintain silver and silver-plated items
Clean and take care of silver and silver-plated metal. They ease the maintenance of silver and silver-plated items which are oxidized. They restore the original luster.
The specially impregnated gloves give back brightness to the items.
Thanks to their impregnation, the gloves make vases, frames and other tarnished items shine. They protect from oxidation for several weeks and remove dirt from decorative objects and other precious silver and silver-plated items. They maintain in depth tarnished silver.
The care acts rapidly, is efficient and does not ruin the items.
The gloves allow to hold firmly the item while cleaning and the hands stay dry. The cleaning is easy, gives instant results and does not cause any micro-scratches or marks on the metal. The silver and silver-plated items are cleaned and shiny again.
- Gloves permit a firm hold.
- Hands stay dry and clean.
- Cleans, polishes and protects from tarnish.
Instructions for use
- Slip on the gloves at the first sign of tarnish.
- Dust silver while rubbing lightly but thoroughly with the gloves.
- The tarnish barrier is replenished, giving silver a longer-lasting gleam.
- Do not wash the gloves.
- Replace them as soon as they are entirely black.