TP1 is the safe and innovative solution for renovating and decorating in stairwells.
It can be used as a working platform or as a base for all Hailo folding steps and stepladders with up to four steps.
The non-slip working surface is integrated into a sturdy aluminium frame system and offers a firm footing.
A built-in spirit level allows the platform to be erected in a precise horizontal position.
Quick-lock, telescopic rails and feet allow for flexible adjustment in length and height depending on the step height and depth.
The feet with Soft Grip soles guarantee optimum safety with non-slip stability on different floor coverings.
Once the job is done, the stairs platform can be stowed away using the practical carry handles for easy transport.
Ultra-slim – just six centimetres in all – it will take up very little storage space.
This versatile product comes pre-assembled for immediate use, both inside and outside the home.
- Can be used as a work platform or as a base for folding steps and stepladders with up to and including 4 steps
- Can be used on most straight and spiral stairs
- Work platform made of non-slip textured coated board set in a sturdy aluminium frame
- Integrated spirit level for safe horizontal positioning of the platform
- Length and height-adjustable telescopic rails and feet allow flexible adjustment to the step height and depth
- 4 feet with soft-grip sole for optimum stability and non-slip safety on a variety of surfaces
- 2 carry handles integrated in the work platform for easy transport and stowage
- Two-hand safety unlocking mechanism
- Extra narrow (6cm), for easy and compact storage
- Pre-assembled platform ready to use
- Maximum load capacity 150 kg
- Weight: 9kg