Whether it be on the shelf, the table or the sideboard: the elegant design of the Leifheit Faceted Glass Bottle will transform your home into a colourful, feel-good oasis. Perfect for vintage, retro and country house style, the bottle is equipped with a high-quality stainless steel wire clip that seals the bottle perfectly, keeping the contents fresh for long periods.
The practical 0.5 l Faceted Glass Bottles can be used wherever you are looking for a decorative storage solution or stylish gift. Whether it be for freshly-pressed juices, flavoured oils with sprigs of herbs, chilli or garlic or homemade liqueurs.
They are just as well-suited to storing syrups, as they can be filled at boiling point, or can be used to serve up freshly carbonated tap water for you to sit back and enjoy. The glass bottles from Leifheit are a toxin-free alternative to plastic drinking bottles.
With their soft colouring, they are also ideal for a creative DIY project, or can be used as a vase, with the subtle rose tones adding the final touch to the table decorations.
The Faceted Glass Bottles are made from heat-resistant glass and can be filled hot with liquids up to 100°C. The bottle itself and the stainless steel clip are dishwasher safe. BPA free. Made in Germany.
- Decorative faceted cut with subtle tender rose tone
- Extremely versatile: use as a water bottle, vase or as a decorative piece
- Perfect for vinegars and oils, syrups, juices or even homemade spirits
- May be filled hot (up to 100°C), making it ideal for preserving (pasteurisation); unsuitable for use in a saucepan, oven or electrical preserver (sterilisation)
- High-quality stainless steel wire clip creates an air-tight seal for long storage life
- Dishwasher safe
- Protect the coloured glass coating by preventing pointed, sharp or rough objects touching the outside of the glass
- BPA free
- Volume: 0.5 litre
- Made in Germany