A range of multipurpose high resistance glass storage containers, ideal for cooking and taking meals with you. Hygienic borosilicate glass is a neutral material perfect for food storage. It does not absorb the flavours of food cooked or stored in it and is 100% stain free. The air-tight, clipped lid keeps the storage containers secure, leaving you free to transport all types of food, without any risk of spillage. The glass containers can be used in the oven, fridge and freezer, and reheated in the microwave.
- Leak-proof, air-tight lid with clip closure
- Non absorbant and 100% stain free material
- Removable seal for easy cleaning
- Stackable and nestable for compact storage
- Writing space for pencils on lid
- Freezer, fridge, oven and microwave safe
- Borosilicate glass, oven resistant until 300°C
- Thermal shock resistant
- Scratch resistant hygienic material
- 100% made in France
Pyrex has been producing high quality ovenware in borosilicate glass since 1915. Pyrex glass products have a very good heat and thermal shock resistance. They are manufactured to withstand temperatures from -40°C to 300°C. The glass equally has an outstanding scratch resistance combined with very good mechanical properties, resulting in long-lasting and extremely durable oven products. The chemical composition of borosilicate glass does not alter the acidity level of food and it does not absorb the flavours of food cooked or stored in it. Today Pyrex disposes of the world’s biggest furnace for borosilicate glass using state-of-the-art tempering techniques.