Available in 3 different sizes, Weck glass bottles with the iconic strawberry logo are still the reliable favorite of home cooks for preserving and storing homemade juices and liquid foods in a healthy way without additives.
These bottles are perfect for preserving fruit, vegetable or herb juices obtained by using the Weck steam juice extractor that simultaneously extracts and sterilizes the obtained liquid, thereby avoiding the further need for canning.
With their airtight seal they can just as well be used for storing freshly pressed fruit juices, homemade lemonades or iced teas in the refrigerator, then bringing them out to the table for serving.
The slim, shapely silhouette makes for easy pouring and the wide-mouth design simplifies filling and stirring.
- Suitable for boiling-water canning, or any other preserving method
- Airtight seal makes them useful for storing fresh juices, homemade lemonades or iced teas in the refrigerator
- Wide-mouth design easy to fill and stir
- Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo
- Each clear glass bottle comes with a glass lid
- Rubber rings and rustproof stainless-steel clamps for creating an airtight seal are included, spares can be bought separately
- Glass is a natural and taste neutral material, 100% recycable and suitable for healthy food storage
- A Weck home-canning manual with tips and tricks on how to extract your own juices can be bought separately
- Packaging: shrinkwrapped
- Made in Germany
Weck was founded in 1900 by German merchant Johann Weck pioneer of the science of water-bath canning in glass jars. Being at that time one of the most reliable methods to preserve and store food, Weck canning technology rapidly became popular and gained widespread use among home cooks worldwide.
Continuous efforts in the field of home canning research, has further established the companies’ position as market leader and worldwide canning expert. Today more than ever, Weck products perfectly respond to the market demand for homemade healthy and seasonal foods limiting wastage and environmental pressure. The vast range of Weck products are all embossed with the iconic strawberry logo, symbol of quality and brand recognition.