WMF children’s cutlery set
With the WMF Knuff children’s cutlery children have fun learning how to use a knife, fork and spoon. The four-piece set comprises a children’s knife, a spoon and a fork as well as a teaspoon. The size of the cutlery items and the sturdy handles make them suitable for little hands and children’s motor skills. The knife is blunt so that children cannot harm themselves.
The bowl of the spoon features rounded edges and the short, blunt tines of the fork are perfectly-sized to fit in small mouths. This cutlery makes a lovely gift – the name of the child, its date of birth or a personal message can be engraved in the wide handles. The classical design of this high quality children’s cutlery makes it easy to combine with any other cutlery. It is made of brushed Cromargan and dishwasher safe.
Cars, the animated vehicles with personalities, voices and stories give this children’s set its unique look. Lightning McQueen and his friends are embossed on the ends of the handles of the WMF Cars cutlery crafted in Cromargan: stainless steel rustproof 18/10. Cars also comes in a matching two-piece porcelain set consisting of a plate and a bowl. This set is especially popular with boys aged 3+!
1x children’s knife, 1x children’s fork, 1x children’s spoon, 1x children’s coffee spoon
- 4 pcs. Children’s items in 18/10 stainless steel polished
- Stainless, dishwasher-safe, dimensionally stable, hygienic and acid-proof
- The colorful cutlery motifs are scratch-resistant, food-safe and colourfast
- Ergonomically adapted to small children’s hands
- The children’s cutlery is ideal as a christening gift or for the birth of a child