A vegetable knife always comes in handy in the kitchen: E.g. For segmenting apples, cleaning carrots or cutting cucumbers.
It is both a valuable and essential everyday aid. A vegetable knife is characterised by its special shape: it is generally very small, the flexible blade is most often straight and the spine curved.
Usually the blade is eight to nine centimetres long, but for larger vegetables such as cabbage, the blades can also be up to 18 centimetres long.
All WMF vegetable knives feature an ergonomic handle, ensuring a secure grip when cutting and cleaning vegetables.
1 x WMF Vegetable Knife Length 20 cm Blade Length 8 cm Special Blade Steel Red Plastic Handle
- Total length: 20 cm, blade length: 8 cm
- Material: Blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel.
- Handle made of high-quality plastic.
- Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade – significantly more robust than conventional stainless steel.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Developed in Germany. 20.7 x 2.3 x 1.2 cm