Decanter carafe made of mouth-blown
These extraordinary wine/water decanters from the Taverno collection are guaranteed to turn heads.
Red wines need air to breathe. Full-bodied, “heavy” wines must also be sufficiently swirled for them to develop their full aroma. The best way to enhance a wine is to use a decanter. A decanter is a large glass carafe without a handle and with an extra wide bowl. The decanter is generally filled to its widest point: this provides as much wine-air contact as possible. There is no loss of aroma due to the controlled air circulation in the slender neck of the WMF decanter. The WMF decanter holds 1 litres.
As a German brand WMF is known for its versatile stylish range of products and reliability in quality and finish. For over 160 years WMF has been making cooking, dining and drinking a real experience whilst maintaining professional standards and progressing manufacturing technologies.
- Dimensions:Width: 17cm, Height: 19cm, Volume: 1l
- The special shape of the vase opening allows you to pour without dripping.
- Stylish table accessories in timeless design.
- Expressing lifestyle and creating and atmosphere.
- Made of mouth-blown glass,
- Easy to clean and timelessly beautiful.