Wusthof Classic Bread knife
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel.
CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC Bread Knife slices through bread or baguettes with minimal crumbs.
The serrations along the edge help guide the blade through tough crust without compressing the soft inside.
Fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake – the serrated edge does it all.
Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
Tempered to 58? Rockwell
Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
Full bolster and finger guard
- Precision forged full tang, high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel; single bevel
- PEtec edge, enhances the sharpness 20% and lasts twice as long; 58 Rockwell Hardness
- Contoured 3-riveted black synthetic handle, designed for comfort and control
- Serrated edge enables for effortless cutting through crusty or tough foods
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
- Blade: 20 cm (8″).