Wusthof Classic Carving knife
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel.
CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook’s Knife. This allows for the knife to cleanly cut through meats. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone.
Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
Full bolster and finger guard
- Perfect for carving larger cuts of meat with long sweeping strokes.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Full bolster with finger-guard for added safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Free knife sharpening service.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany.