Wusthof Classic Ikon Boning knife
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty.
The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The CLASSIC IKON Boning Knife is ideal for removing bones in pork, beef or chicken. The long narrow curved blade enables the knife to move cleanly along the bones for clean cuts.
Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
Tempered to 58? Rockwell
The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews.
- The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
- 14 cm (5″) boning knife ideal for de-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews
- Precision forged from single piece of high-carbon German stainless steel; laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Double bolsters provide heft and balance for effortless cutting; full tang extends through the handle
- Triple-riveted black handle with innovative contoured design for comfortable, secure grip
- Tempered to 58? Rockwell
- Hand washing recommended; backed by lifetime warranty; made in Germany