Wusthof Classic Ikon Bread knife
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty.
The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The CLASSIC IKON Bread Knife slices through bread or baguettes with minimal crumbs. The serrations along the edge help guide the blade through tough crust without compressing the soft inside.
Fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake – the serrated edge does it all.
Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
Tempered to 58? Rockwell
The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Precision forged full tang, high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel; single bevel
- PEtec edge, enhances the sharpness 20% and lasts twice as long; 58 Rockwell Hardness
- Contoured 3-riveted black synthetic handle, designed for comfort and control
- Serrated edge enables for effortless cutting through crusty or tough foods
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
- Blade: 20 cm (8″).