Wusthof Classic Kitchen Surfer Edition
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel.
CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The CLASSIC 4.5-inch Asian Utility Knife features a uniquely curved straight edge blade, which allows it to be used as a mini cook’s knife as well as a paring knife.
The new knife is perfectly designed for both low rock cuts that require moderate heft and precise balance, and closer hand work that demands a razor sharp edge and exceptional agility.
The ideal size and shape for countless food prep tasks, the CLASSIC 4.5-inch Asian Utility Knife performs effortlessly when cutting, slicing or dicing a variety of ingredients, including small- and medium-sized fruits, vegetables and cheeses, and can even be used to trim meats and poultry.
- With its special blade shape, the new Kitchen Surfer from WÜSTHOF is the perfect all-rounder for all cutting tasks in the kitchen or at the table.
- Made from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium blade steel, it offers outstanding sharpness and edge retention thanks to the special laser-controlled PEtec sharpening process.
- The handles made of robust plastic are welded and riveted without any joints.
- The bolster and continuous tang ensure the right weight and good balance.
- Versatile and long-lasting, what more could you ask for!
- The Kitchen Surfer comes in attractive gift packaging.