Wusthof Gourmet Tomato knife
GOURMET laser-cut knives are crafted in the company’s factory in Germany. Well-balanced and durable, GOURMET knives are made of high-carbon stainless steel.
GOURMET knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The GOURMET Serrated Utility Knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for magnitude of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or cutting small meats. The added serrated edge has saw-like teeth that enable the blade to slice cleanly through food with delicate textures such as bread or soft vegetables and fruit.
Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
Incredibly sharp and easily maintained, laser cut blade.
Tempered to 56? Rockwell
- 12 cm serrated utility knife for slicing breads, cheeses, and tough-skinned vegetables
- Stamped from high-carbon steel with a stain-resistant alloy
- Synthetic polypropylene handle is triple riveted for durability
- Precisely tapered from base to tip, no bolster
- Made in Germany, hand wash for best results, limited lifetime warranty