Wusthof Ikon Bread knife
The jewel of the WÜSTHOF collection, IKON has beautifully designed handles made of Grenadill wood. Grenadill wood, or African Blackwood, is one of the hardest and heaviest woods in the world.
IKON full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel and feature a distinctive, double bolster.
The IKON Bread Knife slices through bread or baguettes with minimal crumbs. The serrations along the edge help guide the blade through tough crust without compressing the soft inside.
Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
Tempered to 58? Rockwell
The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
Comfortable contoured handle that is made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood)
- Triple riveted, full tang handle.
- Fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake – the serrated edge does it all.
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Handle is made of African Blackwood, one of the hardest types of wood in the world.