Wusthof Silverpoint Chinese chef’s knife & Sharpener set
This Chinese chef’s knife from the Wusthof Silverpoint series has the shape of a cleaver but is intended for cutting and chopping herbs and vegetables.
In Chinese cuisine this kind of chef’s knives are widely used because of the height of the blade. It makes it easy to use your fingers to guide the knife. This works safe, fast and convenient. This Chinese Chef’s knife can also be used, for example, to crush garlic.
- The Chinese cook´s knife is shaped like a cleaver but is not suitable for cutting through bones.
- It is used for slicing and chopping herbs and vegetables.
- Safe and easy to use, this two-stage knife sharpener requires nothing but a few easy strokes to keep blades sharp.
- Can be used for serrated and scalloped edges (ceramic fine stage only).
- Soft Grip Handle.
- Chinese chef´s knife – 4692 / 18 cm (7″)
- Knife-Sharpener – 4347