Duralex Stackable Bowl In Tempered Glass With Plastic Lid Freshbox 20Xh7,9Cm
Founded in 1939, Duralex has been manufacturing tempered glassware and tabletop products for over 80 years in La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin in the very heart of France.
Since 1939, when Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process.
Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products, and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of their products in France.
Named after the Lys River which traverses through France and Belgium, the Lys Square Bowl by Duralex, is symbolic of what this wonderful tributary used to represent to some of France's most famed artists: clarity, simplicity, utility, and of course, beauty.
It is clear, stackable, and safe for dishwasher, freezer and microwave.
Because it is both hot and cold resistant, it can go straight from the freezer to the microwave.
Extremely durable, tempered glass - impact and chip resistant.
Made in France.
- Duralex is 2.5 times more resistant to breakage and chipping than normal glass, can also withstand sudden thermal shock: from -4°f to 266°f
- Shock resistant tempered glass can go straight from the freezer to the microwave
- Duralex glass is very hygienic; it is non-porous and does not absorb liquids, colors or flavor
- Duralex plastic lids are BPA free, microwave safe and dishwasher safe
- Freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe; Made in France