Ken Hom Classic Carbon Steel Wok With Wooden Handle 32Cm
Wok cooking is easy, quick and healthy; making a delicious stir-fry perfect for a mid-week dinner for the whole family.
Prepare all your ingredients before you start cooking as it will only take a few minutes once in the wok.
Once everything is chopped and ready to go, add a little oil and heat until the oil is smoking hot and you're ready to start cooking.
Why not try whipping up a tasty and healthy bowl of Singapore rice noodles with lots of seasonal fresh vegetables and some fragrant red chillies and coriander leaves.
If the contents look dry whilst cooking try adding a splash or water or stock rather than more oil.Ken Hom is acknowledged as one of the world’s leading experts on authentic Chinese and Asian cooking.
Not only is he passionate about using high-quality ingredients, but also highly effective cookware and accessories.
This commitment to great flavour and quality is why the Ken Hom wok range is one of the world's longest lasting brand names in cookware.Every single product across all the ranges are tried and tested by Ken himself to ensure only the best products are produced with his seal of approval.
This is in conjunction with his regular TV appearances, writing over 35 cookery books and also working as an ambassador of the Great British Food campaign with the government to help showcase the best Britain has to offer.
It's no wonder he was awarded with an honorary OBE in 2009 for "services to culinary arts".
- Traditional Chinese seasoning Wok with a natural, effective non-stick surface called patina which will develop through use
- The flat base ensures the wok is well-balanced so doesn't topple over when sat on the hob. It is also suitable for cooking on gas, electric and ceramic
- Made from 1.4 mm gauge carbon steel which offers great heat conduction making it ideal for high heat, high speed cooking - essential elements for stir-frying
- Not suitable for the dishwasher. To clean, handwash with hot water and mild deterrgent if desired. Do not use scouring powder, abrasives or metal scourers as they may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean cloth. Wooden utensils handwash only
- Suitable cooking capacity for 3-4 people