BOWS FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!Technical Specs:62” total length for up to 29” maximum recommended drawMade with highly durable hard Maple limbs with fiberglass lamination on both sidesSupreme versatility thanks to the interchangeable limbsUser-friendly, cleanly designed limb bolts for quick changing of limbsSturdy riser construction that can accommodate multiple bow weights/ limb weightsErgonomically designed grip riser, with arrow rest included14 Strands Dacron recurve stringPre-installed brass bushings for various attachments and upgradesTarget sheetstringer tool for the only way to safely string your bow2 nocksEyesightCLEAR STEP BY STEP ASSEMBLE INSTRUCTION INCLUDED FOR THE BOW AND THE SIGHT!!Easy Assembly with step-by-step instructionsWith our clear step-by-step instructions, Keshes Recurve bow, can be assembled by anyone in no time at all!Beginners - Advanced (15 lbs - 60 lbs)Beginners can start at 15 lbs, and easily upgrade the limbs, as they advance in Archery, up to 60 lbs.
Special limb bolts allow for quick, effortless change of limbs, while taking the fuss out of the process.Attachment friendlyArrow rest, Plunger, shelf pad, Sight, Quiver, Stabilizer, String silenser, Bow fishing reel
- QUALITY – Dealing with the original Samick Sage Recurve Bow manufacturers, our Takedown Recurve Bows are manufactured with utmost comparable quality. Combining the Keshes risers with different sourced wood helped create the bow to be, lightweight, withstand high and low poundage, beautiful and extremely comfortable to hold. Perfect target shooting archery set, or hunting bow and arrow for adults and youth.
- BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED HUNTERS – With Drawback weight options ranging, from 15 lbs – 55 lb., it will be your best youth bow and arrow set & Hunting Bow. ? TAKEDOWN FEATUREyou can always purchase limb set replacements separately to increase or decrease the weight as you grow, or to share with friends and family, and Save on continuously purchasing full new bows.
- FEATURES - Pre-installed threaded Brass Bushings for any type of upgrades, such as, Brass Plunger, Stabilizer, Sight, Quiver, Bow fishing reel. We offer the options of either Right- or Left-hand orientation. Right handed means, you will hold the archery bow with your Left hand and draw with your Right hand, while with Left handed, you will hold your bow with your Right hand and draw with your Left hand.
- INCLUDES - Impressive round edge Riser ? Wooden Limbs Layered with black fiberglass ? Knob screws to attach the limbs on the riser (NO ADDITIONAL TOOLS NEEDED) ? Dacron bow string ? Stringer tool for the ONLY easy and safety way to assemble ? Stick on arrow rest ? Eye sight for a perfect aim, and of course a DETAILED STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED!
- RISK FREE PURCHASE – Our 100% satisfaction policy, guarantees you a full refund, be it that you are not 100% satisfied with KESHES recurve bow, although we are confident that you will love it. Reach out to us if there's ever anything you need; Here at KESHES we are dedicated to your satisfaction.