The Micro plane zester grates even the hardest Parmesan Reggiano as well as other hard cheeses into fine lacy wisps.
Ideal for topping your favourite spaghetti and meatballs or a Caesar salad.
It’s also wonderful for effortless citrus zesting to add natural flavours to a lemon crème Brule or a basic vinaigrette.
The classic Micro plane zester with its ultra-sharp, long-lasting, photo-etched blade - made in USA – delivers the fastest and most effective method of grating and has a soft touch handle and non-scratch end tabs.
Foods are precisely cut, not crushed.
The aroma can unfold properly and the flavour is enhanced.
Recommended for not only grating citrus zest and hard cheese but also for ginger, garlic, spices, chocolate, truffles, nuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and more.
This premium classic zester is used by celebrity chefs, restaurants and home cooks.
Available in 13 colours.
Globally recognized, Micro plane is the original manufacturer to apply photo-etching technology to graters, an innovative process specifically designed to create ultra-sharp cutting edges.
The blade ensures that food does not stick or block, but instead gently slides along the cutting surface to produce perfect results every time.
1 x Premium Classic Zester, White
- Photo-etched, long-lasting, ultra-sharp, stainless-steel blade - Made in USA. Grater includes protective cover.
- Ideal for lemon, orange, hard cheese, ginger, chocolate, nutmeg, cinnamon, truffles and much more.
- The Microplane classic is appreciated by professional and hobby chefs, for its precise and effortless grating.
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle for maximum comfort and anti-scratch plastic feet for more stability when grating.
- Easy to clean - also dishwasher safe.