Benriner Mandoline Jumbo Slicer, Japanese Stainless Steel Blade, 33Cm X 17Cm
Benriner Japanese Mandolin Slicers are the first-choice vegetable slicer among professional chefs around the world, thanks to their ultra-sharp stainless-steel blades which can produce consistent slices between 1 and 6mm.
The Jumbo Benriner Model is an extra-large version of the classic Benriner design, ideal for preparing larger vegetables such as potatoes.
The Jumbo Benriner features an extra-sharp removable blade which will create consistent slices with ease, and also includes a finger guard to avoid accidents or injuries.
The thickness can be adjusted using the wheel to easily switch between differently sized slices of vegetable in no time! This is an ideal tool for quickly slicing all kinds of vegetable, including carrots, potatoes, cucumbers, and onions! Designed for professional use, the Jumbo Benriner will also make short work of any domestic food preparation, making it a must-buy for professional chefs and home cooks alike! About Benriner: Founded in Japan in 1940 by Uyuki Yamamoto, Benriner produce some of the world’s best Mandolin slicers for slicing and cutting vegetables.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Cutting any item other than vegetables or any improper use/handling of Benriner may cause injury.
Keep away from Children. Safety Warning Benriner blades are incredibly sharp, please exercise caution and use the finger guard while operating the mandolin.
- MATERIAL: The Jumbo Benriner Japanese Mandoline Slicer is made from a sturdy plastic, with high quality, ultra-sharp stainless-steel blades
- REPLACEABLE BLADE: Extra-sharp stainless steel blade can be removed from the Jumbo Benriner for sharpening or replacement once dull
- ADJUSTABLE THICKNESS: Cut your vegetables to any thickness up to ¼ inch (0.63cm) using the easy-to-adjust screws on either side of the blade
- THE FIRST CHOICE mandoline slicer for most chefs in the food industry, now in an extra large size for preparing even bigger vegetables
- SIZE: 38cm x 16.5cm x 5cm