Benriner Mandoline Super Slicer, with 4 Japanese Stainless Steel Blades
Benriner Japanese Mandolin Slicers are the first-choice vegetable slicer among professional chefs around the world, thanks to their ultra-sharp stainless-steel blades which can produce consistent slices between 5 and 8mm, as well as coarse and fine julienne slices.
The Benriner features 3 interchangeable blades to cover all aspects of vegetable prep, including a finger guard to avoid accidents or injuries. The thickness can be adjusted using the wheel to easily switch between differently sized slices of vegetable in no time! This is an ideal tool for quickly slicing all kinds of vegetable, including carrots, potatoes, cucumbers, and onions! Designed for professional use, the Benriner will also make short work of any domestic food preparation, making it a must-buy for professional chefs and home cooks alike! About Benriner: Founded in Japan in 1940 by Uyuki Yamamoto, Benriner produce some of the world’s best Mandolin slicers for slicing and cutting vegetables.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Cutting any item other than vegetables or any improper use/handling of Benriner may cause injury.
Keep away from Children.
- MATERIALS: Benriner Mandolins are made from sturdy plastic with heat-treated, hand finished stainless steel blades for a professional finish
- INTERCHANGABLE BLADES: Includes three interchangeable blades for different styles of slicing: straight edge flat blade on body, medium julienne (3 mm) and coarse julienne (11 mm), as well as a finger guard to hold food securely and protect your fingers
- ADJUSTABLE THICKNESS: Wheel adjusts blade for thickness to allow you to achieve your desired slice width from 0. 5 mm to 0. 8 mm; Perfect for potatoes, cucumbers, carrots, apples, onions and more
- THE FIRST CHOICE mandoline slicer for most chefs in the food industry
- SIZE: 32.5cm x 9.2cm x 3cm