Decodyne Math Clock - Unique Wall Clock - Each Hour Marked By A Simple Math
Decodyne Math Clock
You need to know what time it is. You have an empty space on your wall. When you do the math, everything adds up to the fact that a wall clock is the perfect way to complete your decor, and the Decodyne Math Clock is the best choice for anyone who wants to finish off the look of their room with a little geeky flair.
The Decodyne Math Clock is a traditional wall clock with three-hand motion but with one important twist--its hours are marked by simple math equations. To tell the time, you solve for the answer! Black and white in color, the wall clock goes with all types of decor and looks as if it the numbers were written on a chalkboard. The clock measures 30 cm in diameter, so you can read it easily, even from across the room.
Powered by a single AA battery, the Decodyne Math Clock does not need to be plugged into a wall for operation. As a result, you can hang it anywhere you wish, even if there is no electrical outlet close by. Please note that the battery is not included, but you can purchase any standard AA battery of your choosing to operate the clock.
A unique gift idea, the Decodyne Math Clock makes a fun present for a math teacher to hang in his or her classroom. It's also the perfect office clock for an engineer, an accountant, a mathematician or anyone else who works with numbers. For home use, the clock will bring a geek chic finishing touch to any room.
Tell the time with a clock that will boggle the mind, bring a smile to your face and earn you compliments from everyone who sees it! Order the Decodyne Math Clock now.
- A UNIQUE WAY TO TRACK THE HOURS Instead of Roman numerals or traditional numbers, this clock has a different equation at each demarcation
- PERFECTLY SIZED Clock measures 30 cm in diameter and is easy to spot from afar
- GO WITH EVERYTHING DESIGN Black and white color scheme makes the clock look like a chalkboard and will complement any color palette
- GREAT GIFT IDEA Give one of these wall clocks to a math teacher, engineer, mathematician or anyone who just loves numbers
- NO CORDS OR WIRES Clock runs on one AA battery (not included)