Keshes Archery Carbon Hunting Arrows For Compound &Amp; Recurve Bows - 76 Cm 12 Pack Yellow
Your plastic vanes shape look distorted and crumpled?No need to worry-Holding your arrow over steam, or hot water above 85 degrees C or 185 degrees F, for a few seconds will fix any bent or creased feathers and get it back to its original shape.Nothing feels better, than Aiming with precision! The perfect Arrow will give you the Perfect aim:Fletching Vaneshelps the flight be pointed in the right direction after you shootSCREW-IN Nickel plated PointsGives it the perfect Stability while in flightAllows for easy adjustments and exchangesO-Ringssecures the tips tightlyNocksNo Glue used, for easy exchanges, however securely placed with pliers.
- ?COMPATIBILE: 100% Carbon Arrows for compound bows, Arrows for Recurve bow, traditional & Long bows. we recommend using these arrows for Kids & Adults to use as Practice target shooting arrows or as Arrows, up to 60 pounds.
- ?DETAILS & DIMENTIONS: Shaft length: 76 cm 30 inch archery arrow shaft, Nock to point length: 80 cm 31.5 inch, Outer diameter 0.78 cm 0.309”, Inner diameter 0.62 cm 0.244”, SPINE: 500, GRAIN: 13 GPI & WEIGHT: 35 grams
- ?DOUBLE TESTED QUALITY: Each part is manufactured with its specific material to ensure a stable, smooth, and strong arrow. Arrow Shaft: 100% carbon material for rock-solid strength and durability. Fletching Vanes: colored plastic, to help the flight be pointed in the right direction after you shoot. Tips Points: nickel plated stainless steel, for the perfect shot with the right amount of stability.
- ?ADJUSTABLE NOKS: Being that the nocks are not fixed by glue, it can easily be adjustable to perfectly fit your bow and easily be replaced, however it’s tightly placed to avoid it from falling off.
- ?RISK FREE: If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you will be fully refunded, as at Keshes, we back our product 100% and Guarantee your full satisfaction, although we are sure you will absolutely fall in love with these.