Leifheit Cherry Pitter Cherrymat - Plastic - White
What could be delicious than a freshly baked cherry tart or home-cooked cherry jam.
If you do not want to core the fruit individually in hours of handmade, the Leifheit cherry pitter is a must.
The clever device cores up to 15 kg of fresh and preserved cherries per hour cleanly and quickly - and can be stored as space-saving as a simple bowl.
For this purpose, the handle of the pestle can be easily disassembled and placed in the collection tray.
When the cherry pitter is in action, it impresses with clean pierced cherries, which are also ideal as decorative fruits.
For easy handling, a large, slanted chute from which the cherries slide under the pestle piece by piece and are cored with just one hand.
The cores land in the large collection tray, which can be used without intermediate emptying.
Rubberised feet ensure a non-slip, firm stand of the device, a soft-touch zone allows the handle to lie comfortably and securely in the hand.
Cleaning is also very easy.
Clean the pestle under running water, everything else comes in the dishwasher.
- QUICK CORING - This kitchen aid cores fresh and preserved cherries quickly and easily: up to 15 kg of cores per hour. They roll alone and one after the other into the filling container
- Clean separation - Thanks to the high-quality and sharp stainless steel knife, the cherry pitter separates the core cleanly from the pulp without crushing the cherry.
- CONVENIENT - Easy to store like a bowl: simply disassemble the handle and store in the drip tray. Thanks to the rubberised feet, the corer is stable during coring
- Hygienic - Clean the pestle of the cherry stone after use under running water, all the rest can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Practical package - Leifheit Cherrymat 3.0 cherry pitter with collection container, item number 37211