Table knife set 6 pieces black plastic handle In cardboard box
With this table knife, a so-called French model from RÖR Solingen, you bring tradition into your home! The RÖR Solingen table knives have a highly ground and hand-polished wave edge, making the knives very sharp. The individual teeth are ground very thin and therefore pass very easily through the bread. There are also no large crumbs after cutting because this wave can cut really smoothly. The lifespan of a well-sharpened wave edge is at least 10-15 years if the knife is well-maintained.
- Set of 6 knives for a special price
- Brand: RÖR Solingen
- Total blade length: 10.5 cm
- Material: Stainless steel (stainless steel)
- Color handle: Black
- Handle material: Plastic
- Corrugated, Serrated
- Grinding method: Single sided
- Ergonomic and non-slip handle
- Fits perfectly in the hand
- Suitable for easily cutting cheese, sausage, vegetables, and fruit.
This RÖR Solingen breakfast knife or table knife is made of stainless steel. The wave edge is polished by hand and therefore stays sharp for a very long time. Due to the length of the knife and its sharp serrations, you can effortlessly and neatly cut freshly baked sandwiches in half, and then smear them with fresh butter and delicious toppings.
This model can go in the dishwasher, but it is not recommended!