Manufacturer's Description The Rapid Ice was one of Vacu Vin's earliest innovations and has contributed significantly to the worldwide establishment of the brand since its initial inception in 1986.
It was developed in order to enable users to chill their wine promptly and keep it cold for an extended period of time - all without the need for an accompanying refrigerator or ice bucket.
This principle was subsequently incorporated within numerous other Vacu Vin products, including those tailored for champagne.
The cooling sleeves contain 6 pockets of specifically formulated non-toxic gel that expand when placed in a freezer for a period of 6 hours or more.
Upon removal, the Rapid Ice is simply inserted onto the outside of the wine/champagne bottle and then chills the contents within 5 minutes.
Once cooled, the wine/champagne will remain chilled for hours.
Multiple polyester foil layers and foam pouches within the sleeve ensure that the temperature is retained.
The award-winning wine/champagne cooler is both flexible and virtually unbreakable.
Once used, simply return the item to the freezer for subsequent re-application.
The Wine and Champagne Cooler Set contains one wine cooler and one champagne cooler.
It is also available in an alternative platinum design.
Box Contains 1 x Rapid Ice Wine Cooler - Classic1 x Rapid Ice Champagne Cooler - Classic
- Chills wine/champagne within 5 minutes and keeps it cold for hours - without the need for a refrigerator or ice bucket
- Sleeves are ready for application to the outside of a wine/champagne bottle after 6 hours or more in a freezer
- Coolers will lie flat when in the freezer (require minimal space)
- Flexible and virtually unbreakable - will tolerate regular and prolonged usage
- Lightweight and easy to transport for use at parties, picnics, barbecues, on holiday etc