Wusthof Classic Icon Boning Knife 14cm White
Removing bones and skinning meat in a professional way: thanks to the sturdy workmanship and the easily maneuverable, extremely sharp blade with a pointed tip, the WÜSTHOF Classic Ikon 5" Boning Knife is ideal for removing bones or for skinning meat and poultry.
Tendons and fat can also be removed easily, so it is your ideal companion when it comes to preparing meat.
- BONING KNIFE – The 5 inch boning knife is ideal for removing bones in pork, beef or chicken, the long narrow curved blade enables the knife to move cleanly along the bones for clean cuts
- WÜSTHOF Classic Ikon Crème Series – Features a sleek and sophisticated crème handle with a double bolster for exceptional balance, beauty, and the ultimate cutting experience, classic ikon crème design, ergonomics, and quality perfected
- RAZOR SHARP – High carbon stainless steel blades, precisely cut with the latest state of the art technology for incredible sharpness and easy maintenance, Wüsthof kitchen knives are hand wash only
- PRECISION FORGED – Forged from a single block of high carbon stainless steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC, the precision edge technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20 percent sharper with twice the edge retention than previous models
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof was founded in solingen, Germany over 200 years ago, Wüsthof’s cutlery cutlery carries the solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards