Wusthof Classic Santoku Knife, Black, 18cm
WÜSTHOF’S full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel.
knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- KITCHEN WORKHORSE – The 7 inch hollow edge santoku knife is designed with a thinner blade than the traditional chef’s knife, at a 10 degree cutting edge, and gradually curves up at the very end providing a straighter edge, the hollow edge is crafted with evenly spaced vertical indentations, which create small air pockets between the blade and the food
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC SERIES – The full tang, triple riveted handles of the classic line offer the widest range of cutlery that can satisfy every home cook or professional chef, the Wüsthof classic series has been our best-selling series for generations
- RAZOR SHARP – High carbon stainless steel blades, precisely cut with the latest state of the art technology for incredible sharpness and easy maintenance, Wüsthof kitchen knives are hand wash only
- PRECISION FORGED – Forged from a single block of high carbon stainless steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC, the precision edge technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20 percent sharper with twice the edge retention than previous models, Wüsthof classic series knives feature a full bolster and finger guard
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof was founded in solingen, Germany over 200 years ago, Wüsthof’s cutlery cutlery carries the solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards