ZWILLING’s exclusive bamboo knife block is a versatile, seven-piece set of basic equipment for hobby cooks and restaurateurs alike. Chefs with varying requirements appreciate the level of quality, range of uses and precision of the SIGMAFORGE knife which was forged from one piece of steel. Fruit, vegetables, meat, fish and much more can be cut, sliced, chopped and carved perfectly using the refined steel blades, which are all resistant to corrosion, sharp and flexible, even when they are intensely used on a frequent basis. The best cutting properties and comfortable handling are standard among the FOUR STAR series.
The bamboo knife block contains a total of five knives with different lengths and qualities. A paring and garnishing knife, a chef's knife, a meat knife, a bread knife and a utility knife all come in handy for various jobs. A whetstone is also included so you can resharpen blades yourself. The continuous plastic handles, which fit well in your hand, make precise and efficient cutting a matter of course. The smooth transition from the bolster to the blade also enhances user convenience. The seven-piece knife block from the FOUR STAR® series opens up new possibilities for you to cook your favourite recipes as well as new creations.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty